Ink Dye Washed Cupro
WHY WE MADE IT
Our take on a winter slip, the quietly elegant Clyde dress is cut on bias to gently skim curves. With a v-neck and bracelet length sleeves, this piece transitions seamlessly from coffee date to dinner date.
A low maintenance fabric with lovely tonal color variation and a textural sueded quality, our washed cupro has the look and drape of silk without the fuss.
A by-product of cotton production, cupro makes good use of the ultrafine fibers encasing cotton seeds that would otherwise be discarded. cupro + sustainability: learn more
A clean silhouette that moves with your body.
- Hand dyed one of a kind piece
- Style goes on over the head
- Length below the knee
- Raw edge detailing at sleeve & hem
- Bracelet length sleeve
CONTENT & CARE
- 100% cupro
- Fabric origin: Japan
- Certification: Eco Mark, Oeko-Tex 100, ISO14001, INNOVHUB-SSI
- Green dry clean or wash with cold water & dry on gentle cycle
WHERE WE MADE IT
Made on 38th Street in New York City’s garment district about our manufacturing